If you’re looking to lose weight quickly and easily, you have come to the right place! With 4 best selling books on weight loss, you can say I know a thing about helping people lose weight in a healthy, and maintainable way.
Maintaining a healthy weight is essential for your overall well-being. Excess weight can increase the risk of developing various health conditions such as heart disease, diabetes, and even cancer.
The good news is that losing weight doesn’t have to be complicated or overwhelming. In this article, I’ll provide you with 15 tips that can help you lose weight and keep it off.
Tip 1: Start with a Plan
Before embarking on your weight loss journey, it’s important to have a plan. A well-thought-out plan can help you stay focused and motivated.
Start by setting realistic goals, and then create a plan that outlines the steps you need to take to achieve those goals.
Your plan should include a healthy meal plan, exercise routine, and strategies for overcoming obstacles.
Tip 2: Keep a Food Diary
Keeping a food diary can help you stay accountable and make better food choices. Write down everything you eat and drink, including portion sizes and the time of day you consume them.
Reviewing your food diary regularly can help you identify patterns and make adjustments as needed.
Check out this resource: Here’s a FREE Food Diary PDF you can print out now.
Tip 3: Drink Plenty of Water
Drinking water can help you feel full and prevent overeating. Aim to drink at least eight glasses of water a day.
You can also try drinking water before meals to help you eat less.
Tip 4: Eat More Fruits and Vegetables
Fruits and vegetables are low in calories and high in fiber, making them an excellent choice for weight loss. They also provide essential vitamins and minerals that your body needs to stay healthy.
Aim to include at least five servings of fruits and vegetables in your diet every day.
Tip 5: Choose Lean Proteins
Protein is essential for building and repairing muscles, but not all sources of protein are created equal.
Choose lean proteins such as chicken, fish, tofu, and beans. These options are low in fat and calories but high in protein.
Check out this resource: Read this article to find the 10 Best High Protein Low Calorie Foods that help boost weight loss.
Tip 6: Reduce Your Intake of Processed Foods
Processed foods are often high in calories, unhealthy fats, and added sugars. They can also be low in essential nutrients.
To lose weight, try to limit your intake of processed foods and choose whole, unprocessed foods instead.
Check out these resources: If this is hard for you, I have 100’s of recipes that are 100% all natural and naturally boost weight loss! If all-natural snacking is difficult, this list of the Best All-Natural Snacks for Work might help you snack healthier.
Tip 7: Control Your Portions
Portion control is key to weight loss. Try using smaller plates, measuring your food, and avoiding second helpings.
Pay attention to your body’s hunger and fullness cues, and stop eating when you feel satisfied.
Check out this resource: You can drink this all-natural weight loss drink before eating to naturally curb your hunger, so you eat less.
Tip 8: Get Moving
Exercise is essential for weight loss and overall health. Aim to get at least 30 minutes of moderate exercise most days of the week.
This can include brisk walking, cycling, or swimming.
Check out this resource: Here are the 10 Best Exercise Videos for Weight Loss, they can help you get a workout in without leaving the house.
Tip 9: Find a Workout Buddy
Working out with a friend can help keep you motivated and accountable. It can also make exercise more fun.
Try finding a workout buddy who has similar fitness goals.
Tip 10: Manage Your Stress
Stress can make it difficult to lose weight. Find healthy ways to manage your stress, such as meditation, yoga, or deep breathing exercises.
Tip 11: Get Enough Sleep
Sleep is essential for weight loss and overall health. Aim to get at least seven hours of sleep each night.
Lack of sleep can increase your appetite and make it harder to lose weight.
Check out this resource: This yummy drink recipe not only boosts weight loss while you sleep, it also helps you fall asleep!
Tip 12: Be Patient
Weight loss takes time, and it’s important to be patient. Don’t get discouraged if you don’t see results right away.
Stick to your plan, and over time, you’ll start to see the results you want.
Check out this resource: This article goes over tips to sticking to a diet longer, and easier!
Tip 13: Practice Mindful Eating
Mindful eating involves paying attention to your food and your body’s hunger and fullness cues. This can help you make better food choices, eat more slowly, and avoid overeating.
To practice mindful eating, try eating without distractions, savoring each bite, and checking in with your body throughout the meal.
Tip 14: Incorporate Strength Training
Strength training can help build muscle and increase your metabolism, which can aid in weight loss.
Try incorporating strength training exercises, such as weightlifting or bodyweight exercises, into your exercise routine two to three times per week.
Tip 15: Seek Support
Losing weight can be challenging, but it’s important to remember that you don’t have to do it alone.
Seek support from friends, family members, or a healthcare professional. Joining a weight loss support group or working with a registered dietitian can also provide valuable guidance and motivation.
FREE Weight Loss Diet Plan
This free weight loss plan supplied you with lots of recipes, a free meal planner PDF and more. I hope it helps you get started on your weight loss journey. You can also comment below and I will respond with some guidance and support.
More Weight Loss Help:
FREE Weight Loss Diet Plan
10 Low Calorie Breakfasts to Choose From:
- Protein Oatmeal Recipes (366 calories)
- 5 Parfait Yogurt Recipes (126 calories)
- Healthy Breakfast Tacos Recipe (143 calories)
- Easy Breakfast Wrap Recipe (284 calories)
- Healthy Pumpkin Pancakes Recipe (121 calories)
- Healthy Smoked Salmon Avocado Toast Recipe (349 calories)
- Chocolate Coffee Protein Shake (160 calories)
- Healthy Omelet with Spinach and Cheese (204 calories)
- Low Calorie Breakfast Tofu Scramble (149 calories)
- Breakfast Burrito Recipe (343 calories)
10 Low Calorie Lunches to Choose From:
- Healthy Vegan Rice Bowls (438 calories)
- Teriyaki Chicken Meal Prep Recipe (392 calories)
- Healthy Vegetarian Meal Prep Recipe (297 calories)
- Teriyaki Turkey Meatball Meal Prep (345 calories)
- Curried Lentil Soup (166 calories)
- Meal Prep Chicken Quinoa Slaw (355 calories)
- Meal Prep Mexican Chicken Protein Bowls (333 calories)
- Healthy Lunch Wrap Recipe With Chickpeas (298 calories)
- Vegan Sandwich Wrap Recipe (272 calories)
- Healthy Chicken Shawarma Wrap Recipe (392 calories)
10 Low Calorie Dinners to Choose From:
- Healthy Spaghetti Recipe with Hidden Veggie Bolognese Sauce (390 calories)
- Creamy Chicken Stew in Crockpot (138 calories)
- Rainbow Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner Recipe (340 calories)
- Instant Pot Beef Stew Recipe (172 calories)
- Protein Stuffed Butternut Squash Recipe (277 calories)
- Healthy Crockpot Chicken Enchilada Soup Recipe (154 calories)
- Hasselback Caprese Chicken Recipe (329 calories)
- Healthy Cheese and Spinach Smothered Chicken in Crockpot (304 calories)
- Roasted Eggplant with Greek Yogurt and Walnuts (162 calories)
- Chicken Parmesan Stuffed Tomatoes (126 calories)
10 Low Calorie Snacks to Choose From:
- Blueberry Almond Cottage Cheese Protein Snack (166 calories)
- Chewy Cranberry Granola Bars Recipe (94 calories)
- Chocolate Coconut Protein Balls (69 calories)
- Low Calorie Chocolate Chip Muffin (73 calories)
- Strawberry Smoothie Recipe with Yogurt (94 calories)
- Healthy Blue Cheese Dip + Veggies (43-75 calories)
- Low Calorie Lemon Blueberry Scones (140 calories)
- Low Calorie Loaded Potato Skins (113 calories)
- Homemade Stovetop Popcorn Recipe (43 calories)
- Easy Deviled Eggs Recipe (42 calories)
- Print out the meal planner below (or open in it a separate window so that you can fill it out before printing it).
- Choose 2-3 breakfasts and add them to the meal planner alternating them between days (every other day).Special Note: If the calories are very low (under 200 calories) you may double the serving size.
- Choose 2-3 lunches and add them to the meal planner alternating them between days (every other day).Special Note: If the calories are very low (under 200 calories) you may double the serving size.
- Choose 7 dinners and add them to the days you want to make them on.Special Note: If the calories are very low (under 200 calories) you may double the serving size.
- Choose 2-3 snacks and add them to the meal planner alternating them between days (every other day).Special Note: If the calories are very low (under 100 calories) you may double the serving size or choose 2 snacks per day.
- Add up the calories, and click on the recipe links to print out each recipe card.Special Note: It is easy to make this 1200 calorie meal planner work for all calorie needs. Add an additional snack or two to increase the calories.