What tastes better than a yummy Skinny Strawberry Margarita Recipe after a hard workday? These can be whipped up in minutes, and as a bonus… the strawberries are metabolism boosting!
Skinny Strawberry Margarita Recipe Tips:
- Buy frozen strawberries! They are inexpensive and then you can make a Skinny Margaritas anytime!
- By using a little balsamic vinegar it makes the strawberries taste sweeter without having to add so much sugar, a trick I learned from the great Nigella Lawson. Don’t worry, you won’t be able to taste it just strawberry goodness.
- As with all my Blender Recipes, I recommend you rinse out (or at a minimum soak) the blender right away. This will save you time later when you go to wash the blender.
- You can swap out the strawberries for your favorite berry, or a mixture of frozen berries.
- See below for my Skinny Watermelon Margarita Recipe!
Skinny Strawberry Margarita Recipe Ingredients:
- 1 ½ cup Crushed Ice
- 1 cup Frozen Strawberries
- 1 cup Tequila
- 1 tbsp Triple Sec
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tsp Balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp Powdered sugar
- ½ cup Club soda
Add the ice, strawberries, tequila, Triple Sec, lime juice, Balsamic vinegar and powdered sugar to a blender. Pulse adding club soda to help it along until it is smooth and ready to drink. Pour into 4 glasses garnish with a strawberry and serve.
Note: Make sure to rinse, wash or soak your blender before you walk away from the kitchen. This will help avoid the strawberry remains from sticking to the side of the blender and the blades.
Makes 4 Skinny Margaritas, each has:
- Calories: 155
- Fat: 0
- Fiber: 1
- Protein: 1
- Carbs: 6