This Mango Ginger Detox Water recipe has helped 1000’s of people lose weight!
Did you know Ginger and Mango both boost your metabolism?
Along with boosting your metabolism, ginger also is a natural pain reliever. From migraines to menstrual cramps ginger heals a lot of pain. (1)
It also helps reduce morning or motion sickness and banishes heart burn! (2)
Mangoes not only boost metabolism, they also aid in digestion, boost your memory and increases your sex drive!
This Mango Ginger Detox Water will do a lot for your body, so make a big pitcher today and enjoy.
Special Tip: Mango ginger water is perfect to take with you and sip all day as a delicious hydrating treat. To make it easier to take on the go, check out our Recommended Fruit Infused Water Bottles or see our list of the Top 5 Best Seller Fruit Infused Water Bottles.
With one of these fruit infuser bottles, you can refill the water over and over again and the flavor of the mangoes and ginger will still infuse into the water. It’s worth the $10-20 investment in your health!
Makes 4 liters of Mango Ginger Detox Water, refill 4 liter pitcher 2-4 times until flavor is lost.
- 1 inch Ginger Root, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup Frozen Mango- fresh is fine too
To peel the ginger use the back of a spoon or a vegetable peeler, just peel the part that you will be using.
Using a sharp knife slice ginger into 3-4 coin sized slices.
You want them about the size and thickness of the coin.
- Drop into your pitcher and add in the mango.
- Top with 3 cups of ice and then add with water.(the ice is important, it holds down the ginger and mango to help infuse the water)
- Place in your fridge for 1-3 hours before serving.
- When serving add a couple frozen mango chunks in a pretty glass for ice cubes.
This will keep in the fridge for 24 hours.
You can use fresh or frozen mango, I like frozen because I don’t have to cut and it is always picked at the peak of the season and frozen so if I can’t get mangoes in season I can still always have some in the house.
Plus they are like little ice cubes here, fun!
I highly recommend you use fresh ginger, the powdered just does not taste the same and will clump in your water.
Lose Weight By Eating cookbooks:
Other Metabolism Boosting Infused Water Recipes
Here are more metabolism boosting drinks, the new way to lose weight: make your water work for you!
Check your farmer’s market or the produce section of your grocery store for ginger, you can store in freezer to make it last longer.
Learn more about the many great benefits of infused water.
For a free guide to detoxing for weight loss check out my Detox Diet Week: 7 Day Weight Loss Cleanse – you could lose 5-10 pounds the first week!
- 13 Mango Smoothie Recipes for Weight Loss
- Infused Water: The Ultimate Weight Loss Secret
- Detox Water: The Top 25 Recipes for Fast Weight Loss
- Fruit Infuser Water Bottle Reviews
- 6 Metabolism Boosting Drinks for Weight Loss