I love this Skinny Instant Pot Apple Cider, it’s only 67 calories per cup and tastes great hot or cold!
My new cookbook LOSE WEIGHT WITH YOUR INSTANT POT is filled with all natural, metabolism boosting recipes for weight loss and weight maintenance, like this yummy low calorie Apple Cider. Because cooking in an Instant Pot has become the new kitchen “craze” it was natural that Lose Weight By Eating would address this new cooking appliance, and create weight loss Instant Pot recipes.
Who doesn’t love apple cider? But those packets you can buy are full of preservatives and not at all healthy. This Instant Pot Apple Cider recipe is all natural and metabolism boosting—a drink you can splurge on without guilt!
This apple cider recipe is great hot, or cold! For a fancy fall cocktail, add a shot of spiced rum and serve over ice for a delicious fall favorite.
Skinny Instant Pot Apple Cider
Try this metabolism boosting ingredient next time you have extra apples, or just want a fall flavored drink that is low in calories and high in nutrition.
Makes 4 servings | Serving size: 1 cup | Cook time: 30 minutes | Prep time: 7 minutes
Per serving: calories 67; fat 0 g; saturated fat 0 g; fiber 2 g; protein 0 g; carbohydrates 18 g; sugar 15 g
Instant Pot Apple Cider
- Instant Pot
- 2 tangerines or 1 orange peeled and segmented
- 3 Honeycrisp apples cored and thinly sliced (any sweet apples will work)
- 1/2 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- 1 quart 32 fluid ounces water
- In the Instant Pot, combine the tangerine segments, apples, pumpkin pie spice, brown sugar, and water.
- Cover and cook on high pressure for 15 minutes.
- Let the pressure release naturally. Use a potato masher to mash up the fruit in the pot.
- Strain the Skinny Instant Pot Apple Cider through a fine-mesh sieve (discard the solids). Serve the cider hot or cold, tastes great both ways.
P.S. I love to use this Instant Pot Cider in salad dressings, cocktails and marinades. So delicious and versatile!
Lose Weight By Eating cookbooks:
Check out more recipes like this one, at www.LoseWeightByEating.com.