These Low Calorie Cranberry Pancakes are just 39 calories each, and the perfect recipe for using up leftover cranberry sauce!
Everything You’ll Need
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons All-Natural Zero Calorie Sugar (or regular sugar)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup 0% Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons water and more as needed to thin out batter
- ⅓ cup oat flour or gluten-free oat flour
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ⅓ cup Low Calorie Cranberry Sauce (plus more for topping)
- Olive oil spray
Low Calorie Cranberry Pancakes
Low Calorie Cranberry Pancakes Meal Prep and Storage
To meal prep these pancakes you’ll want to start by choosing how many pancakes you want to make. One batch makes 8 pancakes, but the recipe card has a button (1x,2x,3x) to double or triple the recipe so you can make more pancakes should you desire. Make the pancakes according to the directions and cool completely. Cut out pancake sized squares of parchment paper, and add one between each pancake (to stop the pancake from sticking together).
Freeze the Entire Batch – Stack the pancakes with parchment paper between each and move to a freezer bag or container. Add to the freezer. Will hold for 1 month.
Freeze Individual Portions – Choose how many you want per serving and stack the single serving of pancakes with parchment paper between each. Add to a sandwich bag or small container, place in the freezer. Will hold for 1 month.
To Reheat: Microwave for 2-3 minutes. Or pop in the toaster, or place on a cookie sheet in an oven at 250 degrees for 5 minutes.
Store in the Fridge: Make the pancakes according to the directions, cool completely. Cut out pancake sized squares of parchment paper, and add one between each pancake (so they don’t stick to each other). Then move to a freezer bag or container. Store in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Store in the Freezer: Make the pancakes according to the directions, cool completely. Cut out pancake sized squares of parchment paper, and add one between each pancake (so they don’t stick to each other). Then move to a freezer bag or container. Store in the freezer for up to a month.
To Reheat: Microwave 1 minute from defrosted, or 2-3 minutes from frozen. Or pop in the toaster, or place on a cookie sheet in an oven at 250 degrees for 5 minutes.
Healthy Leftover Cranberry Sauce Pancakes Recipe
More Low Calorie Holiday Leftover Recipes:
Low Calorie Cranberry Pancakes
- Preheat a skillet over medium heat, and spray with olive oil.
- Add the eggs, sugar and vanilla to a standing mixer or bowl.
- Whisk until creamy.
- In a separate bowl combine the greek yogurt and water. Mix together to thin it out.
- Add the greek yogurt, oat flour, and salt to the egg mixture, and mix until just combined.
- Gently fold in the cranberry sauce.
- Pour (or scoop if it’s thick) the batter onto the hot skillet, working in batches as needed (makes 8 total pancakes).
- Once the pancakes start to bubble, flip and cook until golden brown.
- Serve hot with more cranberry sauce.
About the Author
Hi, my name is Audrey Johns and I am a 4 time best selling cookbook author! All 4 of my low calorie cookbooks are published by HarperCollins (the oldest publishing house in the US!) and have been featured on prominent TV shows like The Today Show, Rachael Ray and The Doctors. I am a low calorie and healthy recipe authority and my delicious recipes are tried and loved by thousands of readers.
After a one year 150 pound weight loss (and I’ve kept it off for 13 years!) I started sharing all of my low calorie recipes with the world. They are always all-natural and geared around weight loss and weight management. I have even made some of these recipes with my Biggest Loser pal Bob Harper! Check out my weight loss story, my best selling cookbooks, and my numerous TV appearances by clicking here.