This Low Calorie Turkey Salad is just 93 calories and perfect for leftover holiday turkey! I also supplied lots of healthy ways to serve this turkey, some low calorie buns and protein bread and more ways to enjoy this healthy leftover turkey recipe.
Everything You’ll Need
- 2 cups Low Calorie Turkey (or shredded leftovers)
- ½ cup 0% Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 2 stalks celery diced
- 2 green onions sliced
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
Low Calorie Turkey Salad
Healthy Turkey Salad Meal Prep and Storage
- Make Ahead Turkey Salad – Mix the turkey salad and cover, will hold in the fridge for 4 days.
- Make Ahead Sandwiches – Assemble sandwiches and wrap in parchment or wax paper, and or place in a sandwich bag or container. Will hold in the fridge for 3-4 days, though the bread may get soggy the longer you leave them in the fridge. To avoid that, toast the bread ahead of time.
Low Calorie Turkey Salad Recipe
More Low Calorie Holiday Leftover Recipes:
Low Calorie Turkey Salad
- Add all of the turkey salad recipe ingredients to a large bowl.
- Use the back of a spoon, fork, or a spatula to mix and squish all of the ingredients together.
- Serve as a turkey salad sandwich, wrap, or a yummy salad over greens… any way you like.
Healthy Ways to Serve Turkey Salad:
- Serve open faced, and eliminate one slice of bread.
- Scoop over mixed greens for a chicken with salad recipe.
- Eat as a dip with a mix of sliced cucumbers and crackers.
- Really cut the carbs and serve this recipe with cucumber slices and carrots.
- Use a spinach tortilla to make a lunch wrap.
- Vertically halve and clean a red bell pepper, roast until soft and cool before filling with turkey salad.
- Use large butter lettuce leaves to make a turkey salad lunch wrap.
- Use the smaller butter lettuce leaves to fill lettuce cups with turkey salad.
- Dip your favorite veggie chips in the turkey chicken salad as a snack.
- Slice an apple into rounds (remove seeds) top with turkey salad.
About the Author
Hi, my name is Audrey Johns and I am a 4 time best selling cookbook author! All 4 of my low calorie cookbooks are published by HarperCollins (the oldest publishing house in the US!) and have been featured on prominent TV shows like The Today Show, Rachael Ray and The Doctors. I am a low calorie and healthy recipe authority and my delicious recipes are tried and loved by thousands of readers.
After a one year 150 pound weight loss (and I’ve kept it off for 13 years!) I started sharing all of my low calorie recipes with the world. They are always all-natural and geared around weight loss and weight management. I have even made some of these recipes with my Biggest Loser pal Bob Harper! Check out my weight loss story, my best selling cookbooks, and my numerous TV appearances by clicking here.